THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
Take just a moment to compare and contrast the two columns below.
The column on the left hand side lists what an employer would need to consider before hiring an employee (full or part-time).
Compare that with the the column on the right hand side.
We'll leave you to draw your own conclusions (but, for what it's worth, we think a virtual assistant is by far the easier and cheaper option when it comes to business support.)
- Ad hoc, flexible working hours (you control your budget)
- No office overheads or equipment
- No paid holiday
- No paid breaks
- No sick pay
- No Tax / National Insurance
- No pension
- No Insurance or Health & Safety liabilities
- No employment contracts
- Set hours of work (full or part-time)
- Equipment & furniture expenses
- Paid holiday
- Paid breaks
- Sick pay
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employer's Liability Insurance
- Workplace Health and Safety assessments
- Binding employment contracts
In addition to the above points, it's worth pointing out that:-
(i) A Virtual Assistant works digitally so there are no geographical limits. You could be sunning yourself in the South of France whist your VA works in London.
(ii) A Virtual Assistant is a multi-skilled businesswoman, highly motivated and professional with a unique understanding of the difficulties and hurdles faced by businesses.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to send us an email.