VISUAL CONTENT WITH "Va va voom"!
Visual content should be a part of every marketing strategy, particularly for entrepreneurs and small business.
Sir Richard Branson advises businesses to "Create something different that will stand out."
You already know how to grab readers' eyeballs with enticing blog headlines and keep them on your page with 'blog appeal'.
There's another crucial element to your blog we need to talk about now.
Visual content comes in lots of different formats from images, slides, infographics and videos to more interactive content.
Take a look at a couple of statistics ...
"Images and photos are the most important tactic in optimizing social media posts"
[Source: B2B Marketing Mentor]
"Adding a photo URL to your tweet can boost retweets by 35%."
[Source: Twitter blog]
In this week's tutorial you'll discover important reasons:-
➻ why we find visual content so engaging
➻ what's driving the trend forward
➻ why it's crucial for small business marketing strategies
➻ and most importantly how to create your own unique and branded content without blowing your budget.
It's a big topic and I have a great offer for you at the end of the tutorial so let's get started!
FREE Visual Content Creation Tutorials
If you missed the link in the tutorial and would like to sign up to receive specialist video tutorials for #Bizpreneurs, they are available for a limited time only FREE of charge so sign up and receive all the news and information about visual content creation!
- HubSpot: http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/visual-content-marketing-strategy
- Video Brewery : http://www.videobrewery.com/blog/18-video-marketing-statistics
- Sprout Social : http://sproutsocial.com/insights/twitter-stats-to-boost-engagement
- Visual Content Engagement : http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/boost-engagement-visual-content
- Shareaholic: https://blog.shareaholic.com/pinterest-referral-traffic-2/
- Dustn.tv : http://dustn.tv/social-images/
- Content Marketing Institute: http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2015/03/interactive-content-drive-leads/
- Oxford Journals: http://scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2014/10/07/scan.nsu121.full
YouTube Promotional Videos
Content Creation Resources
- Refe Rea Life Photos : http://getrefe.tumblr.com/
- Pixabay: http://pixabay.com/
- Morgue File: http://www.morguefile.com/archive (Ensure you select the “Free Photos” tab)
- Flickr free use photos: https://www.flickr.com/groups/freeuse/
- CoSchedule "Click to Tweet": http://coshedule.com/click-to-tweet
- Social Warfare: http://warfareplugins.com