"What should I write on my business blog?"
You can pretty much write anything on your blog but the key to success is to provide the right sort of information to the right person in order to generate interest in your business and ultimately increase your sales.
I'm going to answer that question today with the second of my 'bite-sized' video tutorials.
Here's what we'll cover:-
(1) What your blog should NOT be.
(2) What content to write in order to attract the right customers to your website.
(3) How to segment customers into 'buying personas'.
(4) How to stand out from the crowd & be the expert in your field.
(5) Generate trust in your brand & increase sales.
Do you want to make a success of your blog & increase your sales?
Let's dive straight in!
[You can find links to web pages I refer to and this week's FREE download at the foot of this page ⬇︎].
Links & FREE Download
- Jeff Bullas, "Blogging the Smart Way"
- Click the link to download your free Weekly Blogging Schedule.
If you'd like to download a copy of the slide deck I used during the video, just click over to SlideShare. If you do download a copy, could I ask to share the love with your friends? Thank you!
Feel free to use the Contact Form below if you have any questions or if there's a particular part of blogging that you feel you'd like help with.
See you next week!
[contact-form subject='I have a blogging question'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]