How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Virtuoso Assistant (trading as Virtuoso Assistant) (“us”/“we”) collect information about you or your actions whilst on our website: http://www.virtuosoassistant.com (the “Website”).
The terms of this privacy notice will apply to all information collected about:
- visitors to our Website;
- people who use our online services, such as those subscribing to our mailing lists; and
- visitors to our Website who complete an enquiry form/contact application/request we act upon any information or request provided to us.
Visiting Our Website and Using Your Data
When someone visits our Website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information is collected anonymously and will not directly identify you.
Where analytical data is collected following your visit to our Website, the data will be used to:-
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- allow you to participate in the interactive features on our Website, where applicable.
- notify you about changes to our services.
- In the event that we require you to provide personal data, such as when you complete our enquiry form(s), this information will only be used to contact you in relation to the services you have requested or such other services that, in view of the information you provide to us, we feel may be of benefit to you. Any personal data will be held securely on our servers within the European Economic Area and we promise never to sell your data.
- In any event, all handling or processing of any data, personal or anonymous, will be in strict compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”).
These cookies are used to monitor how visitors use our Website. The anonymous information collected will help us improve the experience of using our Website for visitors through the collation of web traffic patterns, user preferences as well as information on how you came to find our Website.
Third Party Cookies
Personal Cookie Settings
Your browser settings will allow you to manually control your personal cookie settings and further information can be found in the ‘Help’ section of your chosen web browser.
To find out more about cookies, including details of cookies that have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit http://help.sitebites.co.uk and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Complaints or Queries
We strive to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In almost all circumstances we will not disclose personal data without your consent. However, when a complaint is investigated, for example, it may be necessary to share personal information with the particular organisation or governing bodies concerned. Further information is available upon request about the factors we shall consider when deciding whether information should be disclosed.
Further examples of when disclosure may be required include:
- where you have elected to utilise the interactive services and/or third party portals we offer through our Website, disclosure may be required in order to obtain the necessary licences and consents; or
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £30 +VAT to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
How to Contact Us